- Thursday November 30th in the CPHS Dance Studio. Students should get dressed and stretch immediately after school.
- Judges’ selection will be based on overall coordination, style, jazz technique, high kick technique, flexibility, extension, strength, endurance, projection, memory, and overall performance.
- All Candidates will perform the dance in groups of 3 or 4 and show right and left splits.
- Each candidate will wear a number during the tryout. Remember to bring extra safety pins to auditions.
- Hair needs to be pulled back in a ponytail or bun with all whispies firmly secured with hair clips and hairspray.
- Students will wear all black- black tank top or leotard, black hot shorts, tan tights, and jazz shoes. Students should also wear performance make up with red lip stick.
- The tryouts are closed to the public. The only people allowed in the tryouts are the judges, the directors, any administrators, and the Senior Celebrity helpers.
- Emerald Candidates will go before Celebrity Candidates. Candidates will be dismissed by the directors.
Back to All Events